Kendo UI for Angular ExpansionPanel Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular ExpansionPanel provides a details-summary view that enables the user to expand or collapse the content.
The following example demonstrates the ExpansionPanel in action.
- Title—The ExpansionPanel enables you to define the content inside its header by using a title, subtitle, or a title template.
- Interaction modes—You can set the initial expanded state of the ExpansionPanel and then change it on demand by using the available API options.
- Animations—You can define the duration of the ExpansionPanel expand and collapse animations, and also fully disable the animations.
- Icons—The ExpansionPanel enables you to customize its expand and collapse icon indicators.
- Disabled ExpansionPanel—You can use the configuration options of the ExpansionPanel to disable the whole group of buttons or a single button so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Layout components provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The ExpansionPanel is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The ExpansionPanel supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
Support and Learning Resources
- ExpansionPanel Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Layout
- API Reference of the ExpansionPanel
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- ExpansionPanel Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base