Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
5 answers
182 views
Hi,

I would like to control the style of a point of the RangeSelector when the AssociatedControl is a ChartView.

There's an example available how to do this on a regular ChartView (at http://www.telerik.com/forums/scatter-points-with-different-color-symbol-and-size), but I can't get this to work on a ChartView in a RangeSelector.

In have tried for example to implement an event with:
RangeSelectorViewElement rangeChartElement = ((RangeSelectorViewElement)this.radRangeSelector1.RangeSelectorElement.AssociatedElement);
rangeChartElement.LabelFormatting += this.rangeChartElement_LabelFormatting;

but it isn't being called (and I made sure ShowLabels = true).

Could you please help me?

Regards,

Peter
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Feb 2015
1 answer
730 views
Hi,

I am applying a filter to my grid on a hidden column using a form buttons click event (see code below). When I click the button again I want to remove filtering, but only for that particular column i.e. if filtering is already on another column don't reset all filters...

I've tried using Me.DgvInvoiceData.FilterDescriptors.Remove(filter) but the grid stay the same...

Any ideas?

 Dim filter As New FilterDescriptor()
filter.PropertyName = "Custom"
filter.[Operator] = FilterOperator.IsEqualTo
filter.Value = "Yes"
filter.IsFilterEditor = True

If btnCustom.Text = "Show Only Custom Lines" Then

Me.DgvInvoiceData.FilterDescriptors.Add(filter)
btnCustom.Text = "Show All Lines Including Custom"

Else
MsgBox("Clearing filter")
Me.DgvInvoiceData.FilterDescriptors.Remove(filter)

btnCustom.Text = "Show Only Custom Lines"
Me.DgvInvoiceData.Refresh()
End If


Thanks...
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Feb 2015
2 answers
166 views
Hi, I have some RadCheckboxes that have no labels. When I tab to them there is no visual indication that these checkboxes have focus. Is there a way to do this?
I do have "AllowShowFocusCues" set to True.

Thanks,

-Lou
Lou
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Feb 2015
3 answers
266 views
Hello,
I localized RichTextEditor with an xml file (file name RichTextBoxStringsEng.xml).  But I didn't find any information about to localize RichTextEditorRibbonBar.
How can I localize RichTextEditorRibbonBar?
And Find/Replace dialog, Paragraph dialog and so on, all embedded dialogs are opening at the top left of the screen.
Is there a way to open all this dialogs at the center of screen or a manuel location?
Best regards...
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Feb 2015
1 answer
181 views
I want to make editing in the RadGridView more familiar for users like using Excel.

I currently have BeginEditMode set to BeginEditOnF2.  Unfortunately this goes into edit mode when:

1. The user presses F2.
2. You have a cell active (not in edit mode) and you click the same cell.
3. You have a cell active (not in edit mode) and you click another cell.

I want to only enter edit mode when:

1. F2 is pressed.
2. A cell is double-clicked.

Can you give me info on how to do this please?

Thanks

Paul
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Feb 2015
4 answers
281 views
I cannot seem to get AutoComplete to behave properly when I have the DropDownStyle property set to DropDownList.

AutoComplete works with multiple typed characters only when the user is able to type very fast. Even a slight delay in keyboard activity (1/4 second or less) causes the next key press to start looking through the item list as though we are looking for a match on the first character.

As a simple example, if I have a dropdown with the following names in the item list:
Aaron
Alice
Allen
Betty
Bill
Bob
Larry

If I am looking for Allen, I can very quickly type A-L-L and the correct entry is chosen. However, even a slight delay between A and L, or between the first and second L will cause Larry to be selected.

If I set the DropDownStyle property to Dropdown, I can type A-L-L as slowly as I want and select Allen. However, this does not prevent the user from entering a value that is not in the list.

I have tried all of the AutoCompleteMode options and none of them seem to make any difference.

Is there a property that would increase the time allowed between keystrokes and still recognize it as a single entry?





Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Feb 2015
1 answer
216 views
Good afternoon.

I'm trying to programatically click the splitter button of an splitcontainer, but i can't.

I tried with performclick, but it does'nt works.

Thanks for help.
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Feb 2015
3 answers
277 views
Hi,
I have a RadCommandBar with 3 CommandBarButton. I need to get this 3 button from the RadCommandBar. How can I do that?

Thanks
Matteo
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Feb 2015
2 answers
193 views
Hi,
I have an integer value that is the index of a row (e.g. int index = 3).
I need to get the row at index 3 and then get the Location/Position on the screen (System.Drawing.Rectangle if possible).
Any idea?

Thanks for the help
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Feb 2015
3 answers
300 views
Hi,

I'm using RadPropertyGrid with multiple RadPropertyStore objects. The properties names are quite long and their length are run-time dependent. How can I auto resize (move the splitter) columns in RadPropertyGrid to fit contents of both the widest PropertyName and the Value.

Best regards,
Mirek
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Feb 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?