Hi guys,
I have this case: I import a fUTF-8 without BOM file that contains translations of several languages.
My application import using T-SQL command INSERT BULK with DATAFILETYPE = 'widechar' (It needs to import Unicode format)
sql = $"BULK INSERT CaptionFlat FROM '{OpenFileDialog.FileName}' WITH (DATAFILETYPE ='widechar', FIELDTERMINATOR =':',ROWTERMINATOR = '\n')";
Afterthat It keeps several operation and INSERT into other table that have a nvarchar field that will contain translation.
This table it will shows by RadGridView with this code
conn = new SqlConnection(Settings.Default.RTK2ConnectionString);sql = "SELECT CBase.[Key] [Key],\n" + "CBase.[Value] Base,\n" + $"ISNULL((SELECT [Value] FROM [Captions] WHERE [NAVKey] = CBase.[NAVKey] AND [LanguageID] = {LanguageToTranslateComboBox.SelectedValue}),'[Blank]') ToTranslate\n" + "FROM [Captions] CBase\n" + "WHERE CBase.[IsCaption] = 1\n" + $"AND CBase.LanguageID = {LanguageBaseComboBox.SelectedValue}";cmd = new SqlCommand(sql, conn);da = new SqlDataAdapter(cmd);dtCaptions = new DataTable("Captions");da.Fill(dtCaptions);CaptionsRadGridView.DataSource = dtCaptions;var obj = new ConditionalFormattingObject("BlankTranslation", ConditionTypes.Equal, "[Blank]", "", true);obj.CellForeColor = Color.Black;obj.RowBackColor = Color.LightCoral;CaptionsRadGridView.Columns["ToTranslateColumn"].ConditionalFormattingObjectList.Add(obj);CaptionsRadGridView.BestFitColumns(Telerik.WinControls.UI.BestFitColumnMode.DisplayedDataCells);conn.Close();
I attach the effects, where the last column shows an error.
The label in language in original file is (for example DE language) "Rack-Jobben (nur für Italien)" but in RadGrid it shows "Rack-Jobben (nur f├╝r Italien)".
Can you help me to understand waher I wrong?

Hi,
I would like know if it's possible to disable the reposition's animation of all tiles after the DragDrop action?
Does it exist an event at the end of the DragDrop animation ? Because after the event DragDropService.Stopped I can see that my tiles are still animated.
Thanks for your help.
Simon


Hello All,
First I hope all of u will understand what i mean, because my english is not good enough.
So I want to show only date (without time) to radgridview. How make this happen. And how to make header text is customize
Here's the code
Sub Tampil()
da = New OleDbDataAdapter("Select * from TrTimbang ORDER BY LastEdited", conn)
ds = New DataSet
ds.Clear()
da.Fill(ds, "TrTimbang")
GridList.DataSource = (ds.Tables("TrTimbang"))
GridList.BestFitColumns()
End Sub
Thanks before.
hengky
Hello!
I have some radgridview component on my application (WinForms). How get object RadGridView by sender in event CellDoubleClick? I can get GridDataCellElement using sender but i don't know what's next. Please help me. Thank's
Hello.
short question.
Is there a free (not time limited) development version of Telerik. Only for the development, not COMMERCIAL.
Thanks and regards --Peter
Q3 2015
My radGridView direction is right-to-left. When I drag a column outside of grid bounds, then the grid is scrolled vice versa. How can I solve the problem?
Thank you.


I have upgraded to the latest UI for WinForms release (2015.2.1104) and noticed that the pre-build assemblies that are installed have a PublicKeyToken of 5bb2a467cbec794e but when I build the UI for WinForms from source the assemblies that are produced have a PublicKeyToken of bf4391287131aaeb.
Why are the PublicKeyTokens values different? Is there a way to align the values?

