Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
5 answers
264 views

Hello everyone

I'm facing a problem with RadMaskedEditBox control in UI for WinForms. I'm not able to paste a copied text into the control. Even if I set MaskType to None, I'm not able to paste some text. The first time I can paste some text, but then nothing more. Example:

I first copy a text like e.g. "hello" and paste it to the RadMaskedEditBox. This works. If I want to paste it then again, it doesn't work anymore. Step by step:

1. Copy a random text using CTRL+C
2. Paste it to the RadMaskedEditBox control using CTRL+V (works)
3. Try to paste it again using CTRL+V (doesn't work anymore).

I noticed that pasting a text always works if the user selects the whole text which is already in the box (like "overwrite" the existing text). But it's not possible to paste a text to the end of an existing text in the EditBox control.

Is this a known bug of this control? If yes, is there a planned bugfix?

Regards,
Danilo

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2016
3 answers
399 views
Is there a way with the grid to put a small space between 2 columns?  
i thought about maybe putting a dummy column there and then somehow remove the header for that column.  is there a better way?

see the attached example for what i want. 

Thanks!
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 12 May 2016
3 answers
191 views
Hi I want to know if it is possible to create custom shapes and add them to the toolbox radDiagram, I need to create the figures shown in the attached image.

I hope you can help me.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 11 May 2016
3 answers
684 views
There is a huge amount of space between the title of my charts and the actual data. Also if I have no title there is a similarly huge amount of space above the chart. How can I control this spacing? I looked at every margin and padding setting I could find but nothing seemed to be set or do anything.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 10 May 2016
6 answers
1.1K+ views
I bind an entity to the RadGridView,then I update some cell's text  of gridview.
code like below:

radGridView.Rows[0].Cells[0].CellElement.Text = "Male";

But when gridview is refreshed(such as when I scroll the scrollbar of the gridview.), the cell's text I just set is gone instead of the value of the entity used to bind to the grdiview.
So how can I make cell's text keep unchanged ?

Thanks in advance,
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 10 May 2016
1 answer
1.1K+ views
Hi, I'm with an important question, I got a torrent a download called "Telerik UI For WinForms 2016_1_112" is a version full, do not ask serial or ask for crack, 3 months later and does not tell me anything trial or registered user, no I understand why you do not, I need to use Telerik to freeware programs free code released, but I think this is not allowed, could someone explain this?
Jameson
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2016
5 answers
1.3K+ views
I am setting the text on a label based upon what a user types into a textbox.  Is the user types in the phrase "Dan & Co." the label will display "Dan _Co.".  How do I escape this character??

Thanks,
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2016
1 answer
129 views

Hello Support,

  I have two Gridviews, when an item on the top grid is selected, the bottom grid populates with content related to the selection that is displayed by handling the SelectionChanged() event.  I grid also includes GridViewHyperlinkColumn()s which show a popup window by handling the HyperlinkOpening() event.

Currently, when I click on a hyperlink on a row that is not selected, my dialog opens up.  When I close the dialog the row is selected is the bottom content opens up.

The behavior I would like is that when I click a hyperlink, the row is not selected.  Or, when clicking the hyperlink, the row is selected, then the hyperlinkOpening() is handled.

What is the recommended way to accomplish this?

Thanks!

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2016
1 answer
143 views

How do I allow the mouse click to pass thorough this control transparent area to any controls behind it?

 

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2016
1 answer
178 views
I would like to do pattern fills in chart series bars rather than just colors. I gather that this is something that could probably be done with custom rendering but I was hoping you might have thought about this and have some sample code that you could show rather than me trying to reinvent the wheel.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?