Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
5 answers
488 views
Hi,

How to make RadFrom (Windows) Read Only or all of its control readonly including RadPagView, Panels, TextBox, DropDown, DateTimePicker etc.


Thanks!
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Mar 2017
3 answers
142 views

Hi,

is it possible to detect a separate click, when clicking on HeaderImage? So default action would be prevented (sorting).

I found this old thread: http://www.telerik.com/forums/display-image-in-gridview-header

Which sort of has a solution but I don't know how to use it when I already have auto-generated "normal" columns. I would prefer just detecting location of HeaderImage though as it seems easier and simpler (if you know how to do it).

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Mar 2017
2 answers
275 views

Hello,

I have a radGridView using some childTemplates. I managed to display the title for each tabs (using the template.Caption), but I wanted to know if there is a possibility to display an icon instead of the text.

Also I wanted to have the tabs position on the left (rgvGridVIew1.MasterTemplate.ChildViewTabsPosition = TabPositions.Left), but the caption is then diplayed vertically. Is there a way to show the caption horizontally ?

 See attached image.

Thanks 

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Mar 2017
18 answers
1.3K+ views
Good Day,

I would like to know if there is any way I would be able to have the RadDropDown Control have an autocomplete mode of suggestappend but with having a contains filter instead of a starts with filter as it is currently. If there is no option for this I would like to put this forward as a suggestion.

Thank You.
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Mar 2017
7 answers
229 views
Hi,

Next to the QuickAccessToolbar items there is a dropdown with "Show Below the Ribbon" and "Minimize the Ribbon" options. How do I get access to these elements so I can change the text. Wants to support multiple language in my application.

Regards,
Atle
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Mar 2017
1 answer
154 views

While dragging rows using the RadDragDropService between the rows a line is shown which indicates the the dropping position.

Is there a simple way to get the same behavior by OLE drag and drop?

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Mar 2017
3 answers
317 views

Hi

Can you tell me how to hide the Close (X) button on a floating window?

I can hide the minimize and maximize buttons but not the close button.

As a workaround I tried to cancel the FloatingWindowClosing event with 'e:Cancel = true' but it stills closes.

Thanks

Tung

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Mar 2017
2 answers
315 views

Hi,

i would like to override the hottracking's color of my rows in runtime.

Can i use the SetThemeValueOverride method and how to do this ?

thanks

 

OD
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Mar 2017
6 answers
567 views
I have a grid and a list view that I need to render with slightly different data based upon buttons a user will press.  The Bound data is not changing, just how I display it.  What I really need is to force the grid to fire off its Cell Formatting or Row Formatting events.  I'm hacking it right now by:

            radGridView1.EnableSorting = false;
            radGridView1.EnableSorting = true;

Which is doing what I want.  Is there a better way?
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Mar 2017
1 answer
145 views

Hi,

I am using a drop down button on the command bar. The number of main menu items unknown in advance, it depends on the number of year of records are stored in the local database. On each main menu item, there are fixed amount of submenu items representing 12 months of a year as shown in the attached image.

My question is how can I know a user has pressed the submenu item from its corresponding parent? Let's say user pressed the submenu item 'January' from the the main menu item '2017', hence, I can show each record stored in the database related to January not January 2016 or January  2018 and vice versa.

I have these line of codes in my application which me to detech which month a user has click a subitem. I just can't figuer out how to detech the click is from which parten..

menuItem[j].Items[m].Click += WonderingRecordsForm_MouseDown;

RadMenuItem clickedMenuItem = (RadMenuItem) sender;
Console.WriteLine(clickedMenuItem.Text);

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Mar 2017
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?