Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
5 answers
174 views
I want to relipcate the look and feel of the timeline controls as shown in this section of the product documentations...

http://www.telerik.com/products/winforms/scheduler.aspx#custom-resources-and-resource-grouping

However, using the examples on how to load data in when grouping by resources, but editing it so I can get it working as I want, it fails to load. I have been through my code and can't see anything wrong with however?

If someone can let me have a working sample of how to layout the schedule as shown in the example above, or point out where I'm going wrong, I'd be really grateful!


Schedule.ActiveViewType = Telerik.WinControls.UI.SchedulerViewType.Timeline;
Schedule.GetTimelineView().ResourcesPerView = 8;
Schedule.GroupType = GroupType.Resource;
  
SchedulerDayViewGroupedByResourceElement headerElement = Schedule.SchedulerElement.ViewElement as SchedulerDayViewGroupedByResourceElement;
Resource resource;
resource = new Resource();
resource.Id = new EventId("AC00-1");
resource.Name = "AC00-1";
resource.Color = Color.Beige;
Schedule.Resources.Add(resource);
resource = new Resource();
resource.Id = new EventId("AC00-2");
resource.Name = "AC00-2";
resource.Color = Color.PowderBlue;
Schedule.Resources.Add(resource);
resource = new Resource();
resource.Id = new EventId("AC00-3");
resource.Name = "AC00-3";
resource.Color = Color.PowderBlue;
Schedule.Resources.Add(resource);
Schedule.Appointments.BeginUpdate();
Appointment appointment;
appointment = new Appointment(new DateTime(2011, 12, 07, 12, 00, 00), new DateTime(2011, 12, 09, 12, 00, 00), "Summary", "Descriptions", "Location");
appointment.ResourceId = this.Schedule.Resources[0].Id;
appointment.BackgroundId = (int)AppointmentBackground.Important;
appointment.ToolTipText = "This is my custom Tooltip";
Schedule.Appointments.Add(appointment);
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2011
1 answer
343 views
Hi,

I looked at the documentation article:
http://www.telerik.com/help/winforms/richtextbox-features-document-elements-tables.html
to get started.

I am battling to place an image into a cell.

To insert an image into the richtextbox is used:           
Dim i1 As New Bitmap(fullfilepathtopicture) 'where fullfilepathtopicture is already a string of the full path and filename
Me.RadRichTextBox1.InsertImage(i1)

Now if I want to insert an image and text into a picture in a table as follows I am battling:

It should look something like the attachment

Any help would be welcome.
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2011
2 answers
183 views
With "Nested Scroll Bars" turned on the user is able to re-size the hierarchy grid, what event can I use to capture this user action?
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2011
1 answer
170 views
I am trying with RadGridView v2011.3  with virtual mode. But I can not fint out ColumnCount and RowCount properties. Is there any change in this version?
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2011
4 answers
213 views
Hi there,

i have a MDI-Application with one window which contains a TreeView.
When loading the Window, I do the function FillUserList() and it works fine.
But if I try to update th elist after that, it failed.
This is my code for loading the data:

rtvUserList.DataSource = null;
              
lsmu = RfcCalls.GetListOfMainUsers();
              
rtvUserList.DataSource = lsmu;
rtvUserList.DisplayMember = "DisplayValue\\DisplayValue";
rtvUserList.ValueMember = "Uname";
rtvUserList.Name = "DisplayValue";
rtvUserList.ChildMember = "SIPMainUser\\Subuser";
rtvUserList.ClearSelection();
I debugged it and my data is like it has to be.
I tried a Refresh() but that also doesn't work.

Any hint.

Best Regards
Manfred
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2011
1 answer
215 views
Hi,

I have created ListVisualElement for storing a very long string, and also assign the string to the element's ToolTipText property.

When this visual element displayed in the RadListView and hover my cursor over it, the tooltip is displayed. Because the string is very long, the tooltip area will across the whole screen and some characters at the beginning of the string is cut.

Is there any way to specify the width of tooltip and the tooltip's displaying location?

Thanks
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2011
4 answers
365 views
How do I change RadDock background to Transparent to show image?
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2011
6 answers
1.4K+ views
Hi sir,

            I am used radgridview  in my project. I added rows at the bottom. At the current row focus at the bottom of the radgridview.
How it will focus the top of the radgridview. Here i am used winforms in vb.net. Not ASP.net.

give sample coding also.
Its Urgent

Thanks
M.Selvasundar.
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2011
1 answer
110 views
can the skin be defined in the app.config for a winforms application like we can do for web apps?
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2011
3 answers
231 views
OK, I'm quite new at these controls, and when I have my database code attempt to insert text/rtf into the Rich Textbox, I use txtBox.text=reader etc.  However, nothing happens. I know this control is different but I'm stumped. How do I load text, doc and rtf from my database into the radRichTextBox?
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Dec 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?