We are not able to reproduce this issue.
Here are a few suggestions that may help:
1. You can try to uncheck "Hide pointer while typing" and see if it helps. How to do this - open Settings > Devices > Mouse & Touchpad > Additional mouse options> Pointer options > uncheck "Hide pointer while typing" and click Apply.
If you are using a laptop:
1. You can try to open Settings > Devices > Mouse & Touchpad. Under Touchpad settings, you will see "To help prevent the cursor from accidentally moving when you change the delay before clicks work". Here from the default "Medium Delay", select "Long Delay" and see if it helps.
2. This could typically happen if your touchpad is sensitive and you accidentally touch it while typing. You can try to disable or turn off the Touchpad.
If the problem is still reproducible, could you please provide us some additional information:
1. What device do you use - laptop, desktop pc, etc...?
2. Steps to reproduce the problem.
3. If you are able to record a video.
Thank you in advance.
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items