This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Webinar code - Q3 2010: Special Event Webinar

2 Answers 25 Views
RichTextBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
David asked on 10 Apr 2011, 09:57 AM
Hi There,

I just watched the webinar at this page and was rightly blown away by the RichTextBox demo with the chart visualization and docking controls. However, I cannot figure out where the code for that demo is. The presenter said something about Twitter, but I don't know what twitter is (well, I do, but I don't acknowledge it :)).

My constructive feedback would be to put a link to the code for these demos on the same page where the webimar can be viewed. Preferably, next to the media player where it is easy to find.

Cheers (and if you do know where that code is, I'd love to get my hands on it - a triumph!)

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Iva Toteva
Telerik team
answered on 13 Apr 2011, 10:05 PM
Hi David,

Thank you for the most positive feedback. You can download the source code of the demo using the following link: http://blogs.telerik.com/Libraries/Evan_s_Documents/Q3-Special-RadRichText-DataViz.sflb?download=true. We will take into consideration your recommendations about the webinars and the demos in the future.
When it comes to the RichTextBox, we have introduced quite a few compelling features since Q3. You can catch a glimpse of them in our new demo

All the best,
Iva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Apr 2011, 09:16 AM
Thanks Heaps Iva!
Tags
RichTextBox
Asked by
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by