This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

VS2012 Code Coverage

3 Answers 71 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
Steve asked on 22 May 2013, 03:19 PM
What is the status for VS2012 CodeCoverage and JustMock?

Some of my smaller projects work as expected, but my larger projects still throw errors when I try to mock/assert something.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 May 2013, 07:56 PM
In addition to the above, our company purchased one of the larger DevCraft suites for each developer.

Is there anything we can do to enable code-coverage through JustMock / JustCode / JustTrace ??

Or are we required to purchase a third party tool?

Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 23 May 2013, 01:10 PM
Hi Steve,

At this point we are working on the issue. We expect to have more details about when a solution could be provided in the next several weeks.

I can only assure you, we will do our best in order to have JustMock working as expected with the Visual Studio Code Coverage. This feature will be with highest priority for the official releases during Q2. So, if possible, I would suggest to not rush the purchase of a third party coverage tool. Let us get back to you as soon as we have better estimation details.

I hope the information helps.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik
Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums, or our JustTrace or JustMock portals.
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 25 Jun 2013, 11:03 AM
Hi again Steve,

I am glad to announce, since our latest Internal Build (JustMock_2013.2.624) JustMock fully integrates with Visual Studio 2012 Code Coverage.

The only thing you will need to do is to start the Telerik JustMock Configuration tool (included in the JustMock package) and select the desired profiler. This should let you run JustMock along with the VS2012 Code Coverage or any other 3rd party profiler.

As this is an internal build, any feedback about it will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik
Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums, or our JustTrace or JustMock portals.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kaloyan
Telerik team