This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

VS2010 Navigate To window has stopped working

5 Answers 50 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Muhammad Irfan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Muhammad Irfan asked on 10 Jul 2013, 08:53 AM
Hi,

After installing JustCode VS2010's default Navigate To windows has stopped showing results. After I uncheck Telerik JustCode in the Add-in Manager and restart VS2010, it starts to work. Any idea?

Thanks.
Irfan

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Zdravko
Telerik team
answered on 11 Jul 2013, 11:09 AM
Hello Muhammad,

Thanks for your feedback.
I tried to reproduce your issue, but without avail.
The Navigate To window is working as expected and shows results.
Would you check for any errors in the VS Output window and provide us a sample demo of the problem?
Thanks.

Regards,
Zdravko
Telerik
Share what you think about JustCode with us, so we can help you even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustCode, our forum, or our JustCode feedback portal.
Muhammad Irfan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Jul 2013, 02:13 PM
Hi Zdravko,

Thanks for you reply. Just so that you know, I am using VS2010 and I am facing this problem only when I am working on VS2010 database project.

I will try what you recommended and get back to you.

Thanks
Irfan
Muhammad Irfan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Jul 2013, 06:23 AM
Hi Zdravko,

Kindly see the screeshots below. In the first one Telerik JustCode is active/enabled in the Add-In manager but not in the second one. 

Any clue why only in the database projects it behaves like this?

Thanks
Irfan
Zdravko
Telerik team
answered on 16 Jul 2013, 11:32 AM
Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for the reply.
I made a couple of database projects and the command was working fine for all of them.

Would you send me your logs from %localappdata%\JustCode\Logs so we could investigate for any issue there?
I will also ask you to run VS with /log switch and provide the log from %APPDATA%\Microsoft\VisualStudio\<version>\ActivityLog.xml where <version> in your case is 10.0 .

I hope that all that information will help us to resolve the issue. However, it will be great if you could send me a sample project with which you reproduce it.
Thank you.

Regards,
Zdravko
Telerik
Share what you think about JustCode with us, so we can help you even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustCode, our forum, or our JustCode feedback portal.
Zdravko
Telerik team
answered on 16 Jul 2013, 03:39 PM
Hello,

There are no exceptions in the log but to be sure please send the logs in a ticket from General feedback form. You can attach zipped files there.
It will be great if you send us a sample project too. Maybe we can find some clues there.
I will delete your previous post since it is too big for the forum.
Thanks.

Regards,
Zdravko
Telerik
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Muhammad Irfan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Zdravko
Telerik team
Muhammad Irfan
Top achievements
Rank 1