This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

VS 2015 and JustMock

4 Answers 92 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Sven
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sven asked on 21 Mar 2016, 09:03 PM
What is the minimum version of JustMock that is compatible with VS2015?

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 24 Mar 2016, 02:09 PM
Hi Sven,

The support for Visual Studio 2015 in JustMock is available since the Q1 2016 release in January. However, the official VS 2015 support along with the project templates comes in the latest JustMock version, marked as Q1 2016 SP1 (2016.1.307.3).

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Sven
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Mar 2016, 05:58 PM

According to the Telerik JustMock Manual Installation Instructions, Telerik JustMock does not yet integrate with VS 2015.  Will the document be updated to show that it does or is there some support missing that I am not aware of?  Also, when will Windows 10 be supported?

Side question: How can I get a download of the JustMock MSI without having to install the Telerik Control Panel?

Accepted
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 29 Mar 2016, 12:09 PM
Hi Sven,

The documentation will be updated soon, as it appears this is something we have missed initially. As for the Windows 10 support, JustMock is fully compatible with the latest Windows version and again, the docs need to be updated accordingly from our side.

About your follow up question, you can download the .msi from your Telerik account. For that purpose, you will need to navigate to Products & Subscriptions > DevCraft Complete. On the new page, click the blue Download button on the right and then, find the JustMock product box. Click on the Browse all product files  link and then, choose the Automatic Installation. This will download the .msi file of the latest JustMock release.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Sven
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Mar 2016, 03:35 PM
Thank you for the answers.  As usual, you are doing a great job.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Sven
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kaloyan
Telerik team
Sven
Top achievements
Rank 1