We have already logged a feature request on this, which you can follow in our Feedback Portal.
Here is a workaround step by step:
1) Open your solution.
2) From the Solution Explorer right click the solution item.
3) Select Add/New Item
4) Do not click on any of the available items, instead type in the text box 'TestList.vsmdi' or any other item name that ends with '.vsmdi'. Just make sure not to click on any item as it would overwrite your input.
5) Find 'Solution Items' sub folder directly under your solution
6) Double click TestList.vsmdi - this will bring up the 'Test List Editor'
7) Select one of your tests from the 'Test List Editor' right click it and select properties.
8) In the properties pane find all properties of Test Studio tests.
I recorded a short video as a demonstration.
Hope this helps.
the Telerik team