This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

VS 2010 RC - Cant' find RadGrid

3 Answers 43 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Nick
Top achievements
Rank 2
Nick asked on 19 Mar 2010, 04:36 PM
I have added every Telerik Silverlight tool to my toolbox (it would sure be nice to have a list of exactly what to add) and I see no RadGridView or GridView or anything with the word Grid in it.  Every other SL component seems to be there.  I even added the quickstart items.  I got LOTS of controls that don't start with Rad (which I suspect shouldn't be there) but no grid.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest SL installer.

??????

Regards,
Nick H

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Yordanka
Telerik team
answered on 22 Mar 2010, 01:08 PM
Hi Nick,

During the installation our controls should be installed in separate VS2010 Toolbox (of course, if you do not perform Custom installation and exclude them) and you should be able to use them when start Silverlight project. Could you please try steps described at this topic and let me know if RadGridView control is still missing.

I hope this helps.

Greetings,
Yordanka
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Nick
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 22 Mar 2010, 01:36 PM
No toolbox was created for the silverlight controls. 
I manually added the available silverlight controls.
I had to manually add the RadGrid DLL and it errored several times before finallying showing up in the toolbox.

Regards,
Nick
Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 22 Mar 2010, 01:59 PM
Hello Nick,

We are glad you have managed to find a solution by yourself.

Please let us know if you have other questions.

Sincerely yours,
Hristo
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
GridView
Asked by
Nick
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Yordanka
Telerik team
Nick
Top achievements
Rank 2