This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Visual Studio 2015 refactoring shortcuts not working

5 Answers 156 Views
Refactorings
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Mariusz
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mariusz asked on 21 Sep 2015, 12:52 PM

Using (Ctrl + r, m) key combination is giving me a message "The key combination (ctrl+r, ctrl+m) is bound to command (JustCode_ExtractMethod) which is not currently available" - same goes with JustCode_IntroduceVariable (ctrl+r, ctrl+v).

Methods however are in fact available - its just the shortcuts that are broken. Under ctrl+` 'extract method' option is available and it's working just fine.

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Svetlozar
Telerik team
answered on 24 Sep 2015, 10:32 AM
Hello,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience! We are aware of that problem and we will address it in the near future, so please, stay tuned.

Regards,
Svetlozar
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
GTL Dev
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 11 Dec 2015, 08:23 PM

When are you going to fix JustCode where its actually useful. I have uninstalled this thing so many times because it is buggy, slows down VS and other issues.

Still reverse assignments does not work! 

I have the latest internal build.

Svetlozar
Telerik team
answered on 16 Dec 2015, 04:04 PM
Hi,

I am really sorry for the inconvenience!

The user demand for Reverse assignment has been low, but I just increased its priority. Please, let us know what your are missing most so we can plan accordingly. 

Regards,
Svetlozar
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Benny
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Jan 2017, 08:45 PM
Will this be fixed soon. Had to uninstall JustCode and use Resharper instead :-/
Benny
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Jan 2017, 08:46 PM

Will this be fixed soon?

Just installed JustCode and installed Resharper (30-days trial)

Tags
Refactorings
Asked by
Mariusz
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Svetlozar
Telerik team
GTL Dev
Top achievements
Rank 2