This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Visual Studio 2010 Final

6 Answers 175 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Jerry Jansen
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jerry Jansen asked on 13 Apr 2010, 04:43 PM
I removed VS 2010 RC which I had JustCode Version: 2010.1 309 installed and working and installed the final released version of Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate which installed .NET v4.0.30319.

Now when I open a previous project in VS 2010, JustCode says I need one of the following version of the .NET Framework:
v4.0.21125
v4.0.30109
v4.0.30128

So I tried to download the latest internal build of JustCode 2010.1.401 but when I try to install it then the integrate with VS 1020 is grayed out.

So JustCode is not working for me in Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Final Released Version!

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Garry Clark
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Apr 2010, 01:35 PM
Yeah same issue here. Attached is a screen shot.
Ivo Bratoev
Telerik team
answered on 14 Apr 2010, 02:03 PM
Hi Garry and Jerry,

Q1 version of JustCode supports VS 2010 RC but not the RTM version. JustCode Q1 Service Pack 1 will support Visual Studio 2010 RTM. The service pack will be released very soon (probably tomorrow). We are doing some final testing so we can ensure a great release.
I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Ivaylo Bratoev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Garry Clark
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Apr 2010, 02:07 PM
No problem I just assumed everything would transition. I will uninstall for now and wait for SP1. Are there any other VS 2010 RC Telerik controls that are not yet RTM supported?
Ivo Bratoev
Telerik team
answered on 15 Apr 2010, 02:44 PM
Hello,

JustCode Q1 SP1 is officially released today. It fully supports Visual Studio 2010 RTM. You can get the latest bits from our site or through auto updates.

Greetings,
Ivaylo Bratoev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Sam Ranelli
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Apr 2010, 11:43 PM

I have a site built with Expression Web and VS 2008 that is based on Dynamic Web Templates.  I just installed VS 2010 and I am not able to edit pages in Design view. I can get to the code ok.  But in Design view the whole page is "grayed out" and non-editable.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Is there a solution? Is VS 2010 not compatible with Dynamic Web Templates?

Tsviatko Yovtchev
Telerik team
answered on 04 May 2010, 04:53 PM
Hello Sam,

Which version of JustCode have you installed? Does the problem disappear if you disable JustCode add-in (Tools->Add-in Manager)?

Greetings,
Tsviatko Yovtchev
the Telerik team

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Jerry Jansen
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Garry Clark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ivo Bratoev
Telerik team