This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Version Problem

1 Answer 41 Views
Getting Started
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Sheikh Omer
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sheikh Omer asked on 15 Apr 2010, 11:59 AM
Hi,
I am a beginner with Telerik and working for a company who are thinking to buy Telerik ORM and Sitefinity CMS. My company is using the version of 2009 Q3 1103. I have been using the latest trial version in my laptop and getting build error while try to build the code. Can you please let me know how can I run the code that using the older version with the current version I am using?

Thank you very much.

Regards
Omer

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Damyan Bogoev
Telerik team
answered on 15 Apr 2010, 03:56 PM
Hello Sheikh Omer,

Perhaps the project you are trying to run still references the old version of Telerik OpenAccess ORM. In order to update the references automatically, please run the Check Settings wizard from the  OpenAccess | Configuration | Check Settings menu. Click on the Check button inside the wizard. It will begin checking your project/s against the selected validators. Clicking on the Fix button resolves the selected errors/warnings. After this process completes you should be able to build and run the project.
Additional information about the Check Settings wizard can be found here.

All the best,
Damyan Bogoev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
Getting Started
Asked by
Sheikh Omer
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Damyan Bogoev
Telerik team
Share this question
or