This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Upgrading to 2013.3.1329

5 Answers 54 Views
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
daniel
Top achievements
Rank 2
daniel asked on 17 Feb 2014, 08:47 AM
Hi,

I've tried to upgrade to 2013.3.1329 the last two weeks. Nothing seems to work. The Visual Studio installer only downloads the previous version, downloading the files manually (DLLs) doesn't work either.

There's also a blog post about using NuGet instead, however the NuGet installation is missing from the downloads section?

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vesko
Telerik team
answered on 18 Feb 2014, 11:12 AM
Hello Daniel,

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please describe in more details the problem you experienced and the errors you encountered (if any occurred)? What do you mean by "Visual Studio installer"? Do you use the Telerik Control Panel to upgrade?

Regards,
Vesko
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peek previews directly from the developers working on the UI for Windows Phone, subscribe to the blog feed now.
daniel
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 20 Feb 2014, 11:26 AM
Hi,

I've used the Telerik Control Panel, the Visual Studio Extensions installer (the telerik menu item), downloaded the DLLs manually.

They are always version 2013.3.1317.

Despite uninstalling/installing the UI for Windows Phone the binaries at C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\UI for Windows Phone 8 Q3 2013\Binaries\WindowsPhone are also still 2013.3.1317.

Is the version not supposed to be updated?

/Daniel

Deyan
Telerik team
answered on 20 Feb 2014, 01:01 PM
Hi Daniel,

That is actually the right version. The assemblies released on January 29th are with version 1317.

Regards,
Deyan
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peek previews directly from the developers working on the UI for Windows Phone, subscribe to the blog feed now.
daniel
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 23 Feb 2014, 03:49 PM
Then something else is broken. 

Each time I start Visual Studio I get prompted to upgrade from version 1317 to 1329.

Vesko
Telerik team
answered on 24 Feb 2014, 12:21 PM
Hello Daniel,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

This is an issue regarding the upgrade mechanism that is just fixed. You shouldn't be prompted until the next update available.

Regards,
Vesko
Telerik
Tags
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
Asked by
daniel
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Vesko
Telerik team
daniel
Top achievements
Rank 2