This is a new requirement that was introduced with iOS 10 SDK. You should be experiencing it if you are using AppBuilder Cordova 5.2 or 6.4 or if you are using a newer version of specific plugins (barcode scanner and image picker, to name a few).
Having said that, to resolve this you should follow these steps:
- Open your app in Visual Studio.
- In the Solution Explorer, select Properties.
- In the Properties panel, select Plugins.
- The NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key might be present only in the Camera and Capture Core plugins. You should expand those plugins by pressing the + next to them.
- Select Configure for both plugins and enter meaningful messages why your app need access to the camera/photo library.
- Expand any custom plugins that you have and check if the configure button is available and you can set such variables.
If the above does not resolve the issue I would kindly ask you to provide me with your app so I can test it locally. If this is not an option, I would ask you to provide me with additional information:
- Are you creating a NativeScript(native) or Cordova(hybrid) application?
- What is the NativeScript/Cordova version of your app?
- What Verified plugins are you using?
I hope this helps, otherwise, I am looking forward to your reply.
Telerik by Progress