This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Unable to preview TabView on VS 2019 XAML Previwer

1 Answer 72 Views
TabView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Benjamin
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Veteran
Benjamin asked on 29 Aug 2019, 02:24 AM

Hi,

i am copy the code from here but when i tried to preview the code, it is not showing

Refer to image

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Didi
Telerik team
answered on 30 Aug 2019, 08:00 AM
Hi Benjamin,

There are currently no controls that use platform renderers that work with Live Player (which is just about all custom controls and 3rd party components).  Due to the way the Live Player currently works, there's nothing they can do to change that, it would take a completely different kind of tool. 

I could suggest you use the XAML Hot Reload for XamarinForms. For more information about it check the following link from Xamarin.Forms documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/xamarin-forms/xaml/hot-reload

I have reviewed your ticket history and I have noticed that you don't have license and opening threads in our Forum. You should be assigned as the Licensed User, so you can open support tickets and use the product. 

Regards,
Didi
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
TabView
Asked by
Benjamin
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Veteran
Answers by
Didi
Telerik team