This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Unable to load assembly error Visual Studio 2015

0 Answers 167 Views
Data Access Free Edition
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mark asked on 16 Dec 2015, 10:46 PM

I am trying to open a project that I had working correctly in VS 2013.  This is on a new machine using Visual Studio 2015.  The project was created using Data Access 2014.3. 1209.1.  So this new machine does not have Telerik DA installed on it. SO I just used NuGet manager in VS to download the Core and Fluent packages for the SAME version 2014.3 1209.1.   Now when I try to build the application, it keeps giving me this error below saying that it doesn't like this third party assembly that I have referenced.  Why is this happening? It worked fine before and didn't complain about this assembly.  

Thanks

SeverityCodeDescriptionProjectFileLineSuppression State
Error Unable to load assembly 'J1Workshop.Library, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' : Could not load file or assembly 'FlashInsight.CodeSchedule.Library, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
ExceptionString:
System.SystemException: Unable to load assembly 'J1Workshop.Library, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' : Could not load file or assembly 'FlashInsight.CodeSchedule.Library, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515) ---> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.MetadataAttributesReader.PrepareMetaModelTypes(Assembly assembly)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.MetadataAttributesReader.PrepareMetaModelTypes(Assembly assembly)
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.MetadataAttributesReader.ReadMetaModel(Assembly assembly)
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.AttributesMetadataSource.<>c__DisplayClass1.<FromAssembly>b__0()
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.AttributesMetadataSource.CreateModel()
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.MetadataSource.GetModelCore(MetadataContainer old)
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.Sdk.Enhancer.Enhancer.CrossDomainRunImpl(AssemblyLoader assemblyLoader)
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.Sdk.Enhancer.EnhancerBase.CrossDomainRun()J1Workshop.LibraryC:\Projects\TFSCopy\Workshop\J1Workshop.Library\obj\Debug\J1Workshop.Library.dll

Tags
Data Access Free Edition
Asked by
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or