Microsoft SQL Server 2012 support was introduced with the Q1 2012 SP1 release (2012.1.301) of Telerik OpenAccess ORM and is present in all later versions of the product.
Could you please provide us with some additional information about your case, to help us troubleshoot it:
- Is SQL Server 2012 running on the same machine on which you are having problems connecting to the database?
- Is OpenAccess installed on the machine where you cannot connect to the database?
- Is OpenAccess installed on your remote PC or are you deploying the OpenAccess assemblies with your application?
- Can you connect to the same instance of SQL Server 2012 with SQL Server Management Studio (locally and remotely)?
- Are you receiving some kind of error message? Could you post it here so that we are sure we are fighting the correct issue?
I am looking forward to your feedback.
OpenAccess ORM Q3 2013 Beta is available for immediate download in your account. Get it now
and play with the latest bits. See what's new >>