This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Trouble getting started

1 Answer 32 Views
Chart
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
jonasrembratt
Top achievements
Rank 1
jonasrembratt asked on 09 Mar 2017, 05:24 PM

I'm currently evaluating Xamarin UI for my company but I'm having troubles gettings charts to work. Are there any downloadable demos?

Cheers

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavel R. Pavlov
Telerik team
answered on 10 Mar 2017, 12:07 PM
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us on that matter. You can find ready to run solutions in the installation directory of our components. If you have downloaded the MSI installer you would be able to find a folder named Telerik in your Program Files folder. It will contain another folder with all the resource of UI for Xamarin suite.
In the Examples\XamarinForms folder you will be able to find a solution containing examples that are developer oriented. They are demonstrating features of the controls we provide.
Also in the QSF folder you will be able to find another solution demonstrating integration examples of our components. We are using this application for marketing purposes.

If however, you need to build an application from scratch the easiest way is to take advantage of our wizard. It creates and configures all projects so that you will be able to start developing right away.

I hope this information is helpful. Please take a look at those solutions and let us know if they help you evaluate our suite.

Regards,
Pavel R. Pavlov
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Chart
Asked by
jonasrembratt
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavel R. Pavlov
Telerik team
Share this question
or