Unfortunately my JustMock does not work anymore. I get this exception:Message:
Test method ActuIT.Futurama.Test.TestEdit.EditorTest threw exception:
Telerik.JustMock.Core.ElevatedMockingException: Cannot mock 'System.IO.File'. The profiler must be enabled to mock, arrange or execute the specified target.
MocksRepository.InterceptStatics(Type type, MockCreationSettings settings, Boolean mockStaticConstructor)
Mock.SetupStatic(Type staticType, Behavior behavior)
TestEdit.PerformTest(TestInput testInput, String& logFile) line 1413
TestEdit.PerformTest(String testFile, String& logFile) line 1400
TestEdit.EditorTest() line 360
- I started of with VS2019 version 16.10.4 and JustMock version 2019.2.620.1
- Profiler is enabled in Extensions->JustMock
- tried to reinstall -> no effect
- upgraded VS2019 to 16.11.9 -> no effect
- upgraded to JustMock 2022.1.119.1 -> no effect
- Above is just a sample, all of my unit tests that use JustMock fail
- I checked a colleague and he had exactly the same problem
Any setting/config I might have missed?