This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

TFS 2010 Integration

1 Answer 51 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Andres Vettori
Top achievements
Rank 1
Andres Vettori asked on 30 Jul 2010, 05:27 PM
Hi Guys, I read the roadmap and it says TFS 2010 integration is slated for Q3 2010.
We have a Stardard license for TeamPulse and currently using TFS 2010, so using TeamPulse without the integration is pretty useless for us, so my question is: how far I'm to getting that feature, even in a Beta to start testing it and decide ourselves for this product or another one.
We are currently looking for a product that integrates with TFS 2010 and provides a better / easier way to show our project stakeholders some clear information about project status, without sacrificing the ability to drill down and get the details of everything.

Thanks in advance,
Andres.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
David Harris
Telerik team
answered on 30 Jul 2010, 06:15 PM
Hi Andres,

We are not yet ready for external beta testing of the TFS integration services, but if you wish to be contacted when we are, please send an email to clientservice@telerik.com indicating your desire. I'm sorry that I cannot provide a clearer timeline for you right now.

Best wishes,
David Harris
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Andres Vettori
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
David Harris
Telerik team
Share this question
or