This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik Menu and RAD Popup Window Not Working in IE 8 in Windows Server 2003 [Enterprise Edition]

1 Answer 87 Views
AJAX and Web 2.0
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ganesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ganesh asked on 31 Aug 2010, 11:52 AM
sir ,

I am Ganesh, we have developed the Web Site using Telerik Controls Version 2010, That Website is working properly in local Machine and local Server for Testing . Both Machines having the Configuration [[Windows XP [Professional Version 2002,Service Pack 2] For Local Machine , For Local Server [Windows 2003 Server [Standard Edition],Service Pack 2]. Both Machines having the IE 8 and FF 3.6,Our Website is working properly in above mentioned Machines.

we have deployed our website in client machine [its configuration is [Windows Server 2003[Enterprise Edition],IE 8 ,Service Pack 2] ,the Website is working properly in FF but NOT WORKING IN IE 8

I need to execute the Website in Both of the Browsers in FF and IE 8.    It is Very urgent , We need to get the Website to Client .
Please help Me.

Thanks & Regards
Ganesh

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kiara
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Aug 2010, 12:57 PM
This is very odd, Ganesh - I am not an expert on deployment troubleshooting but taking a look at the Deployment and web resources troubleshooting sections from the Telerik help might ring some bells for you. Also use some profiling tools like IE dev toolbar and Fiddler to see whether the resources are served and the page is rendered with no errors or failures.

Kiara
Tags
AJAX and Web 2.0
Asked by
Ganesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kiara
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question