You can take the following steps to re-enable it:
- Expand the the VS Menu bar > Extensions menu
- Select "Manage Extensions..."
- In the search box, search for "Telerik"
- When you find the item, there should be an Enable button
To help guide you, here's what the list may look like when you filter by "Telerik":
In newer releases of the Telerik VSExtensions releases, there isn't a separate CommonPackage anymore, so it might be worth uninstalling them all so that the common package is removed. Then, you can reinstall it via the Progress Control Panel (select "modify" next to the item you want to add "Visual Studio Support" for) or just re-run the Test Studio installer.
If you have any further trouble, reply back with the details of your Visual Studio installation. You can copy the details easily by doing the following:
- Open VS Menu > Help > select About Visual Studio
- Click the "Copy Info" button on the right side
- Paste that information in a code block, or attach it in a text file, in your reply.
I hope I was able to help get you back up and running.
Lance | Technical Support Engineer, Principal