This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik App builder extension is not working in visual studio 2013 professional,2015 professional

1 Answer 76 Views
Report a bug
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Maniraj
Top achievements
Rank 1
Maniraj asked on 08 Oct 2015, 03:59 PM

I'm currently having telerik App builder trial account and app builder extension.

Currently my mobile app working fine in visual studio 2013 ultimate version.But it is not working in Visual studio professional version.

Issues in Telerik app builder (in visual studio professional extension):

1. Home page is not visible until i reload the app builder where as in ultimate it is working fine.

2. Images is not loaded in professional version where as in ultimate it is working fine.

3.Page navigation is not at all working in visual studio professional extension.

4.Chrome inspect element is not properly loaded when telerik app builder simulator is running.

Kindly Help me to fix/patch this issue.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitrina
Telerik team
answered on 13 Oct 2015, 01:02 PM
Hi Maniraj,

I am sorry to hear you experience issues with the AppBuilder Extension for Visual Studio.

I tested on VS Professional 2013, Version 12.0.21005.1 REL and so far I could not notice any issues. 
I can suggest you to try the following:
reinstall the AppBuilder Visual Studio Extension.
- clear AppBuilder's Cache - you'll find it under the %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon folder. Please remove the entire Cache folder.
- Clear Visual Studio cache for the installed extension - for VS 2013 you will find it under %localappdata%\Microsoft\VisualStudio\12.0\Extensions. 

In case the listed issues are still active, then, in order to avoid any misunderstanding may I request some additional information:
- send us AppBuilder's logs - %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs - you can zip the contents of the folder and attach it here
- send us the devenv logs (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms241272.aspx)
- in order to be sure on the exact issues you are reporting, would it be possible for you to send us a small movie illustrating all four problems?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Dimitrina
Telerik

Visit the Telerik Verified Plugins Marketplace and get the custom Cordova plugin you need, already tweaked to work seamlessly with AppBuilder.

Tags
Report a bug
Asked by
Maniraj
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitrina
Telerik team
Share this question
or