This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

TabControl to fill the RadPane Width 100%

1 Answer 153 Views
TabControl
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Joe Lozina
Top achievements
Rank 1
Joe Lozina asked on 25 Aug 2010, 06:24 AM
Hi

I have a RadTabControl which I have placed in a RadPane (which is in RadDocking control) and I would like the Tab control to fit in the Pane filling up the width i.e. width is 100%. Ive attached a screen dump of my screen with what I am trying to achieve.

Also how can you get the tool bar to fit the width of the RadPane?

<telerik:RadSplitContainer Orientation="Horizontal" InitialPosition="DockedBottom" Height="350"  >
         <telerik:RadPaneGroup>
             <telerik:RadPane x:Name="bottomPane" Header="Work Item Form"  >
                 <telerik:RadTabControl x:Name="radTabControl" SelectedIndex="0" Width="auto" Height="auto">
                     <telerik:RadTabItem Header="Details" Width="auto" Height="auto">

<Grid  Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="0" Margin="10,0,0,0">
                             <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                                 <RowDefinition Height="Auto"/>
                                 <RowDefinition Height="*" />

</Grid.RowDefinitions>
                             <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                                 <ColumnDefinition Width="100" />
                                 <ColumnDefinition Width="*" />
                                 <ColumnDefinition Width="*" />
                             </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

<TextBlock Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="1" HorizontalAlignment="Left"  FontWeight="Bold" Margin="3.5,6,3.5,3.5" >Details</TextBlock>

<TextBlock Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="0" VerticalAlignment="Center" >Category:</TextBlock>
                             <telerik:RadComboBox x:Name="Location" IsEditable="True" Margin="3.5"
                     ItemsSource="{Binding Location}" IsReadOnly="True" Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="1" Width="140"  HorizontalAlignment="Left" />

<TextBlock Grid.Row="2" Grid.Column="0" VerticalAlignment="Center" >Work Item:</TextBlock>
                             <telerik:RadComboBox x:Name="WorkItem" IsEditable="True" Margin="3.5"
                     ItemsSource="{Binding Location}" IsReadOnly="True" Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="2" Width="140"  HorizontalAlignment="Left" />

<TextBlock Grid.Row="3" Grid.Column="0" VerticalAlignment="Center" >Responsibility:</TextBlock>
                             <TextBox Grid.Row="3" Grid.Column="1" x:Name="Responsibility" Margin="3.5" Width="200" HorizontalAlignment="Left"></TextBox>

<TextBlock Grid.Row="4" Grid.Column="0" VerticalAlignment="Center" >Reminder:</TextBlock>
                             <StackPanel Grid.Row="4" Grid.Column="1" Orientation="Horizontal">

<CheckBox VerticalAlignment="Center" Margin="3.5" ></CheckBox>
                                 <telerik:RadComboBox x:Name="Reminder" IsEditable="True" Margin="3.5"
                     ItemsSource="{Binding Location}" IsReadOnly="True" Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="2" Width="140"  HorizontalAlignment="Left" />
                             </StackPanel>
                             <StackPanel Grid.Row="5" Grid.Column="1" Orientation="Horizontal" Margin="3.5">
                                 <Button Content="Save" Width="100"/>
                                 <Button Content="Cancel" Width="100" Margin="10,0,0,0"/>
                             </StackPanel>
                         </Grid>
                     </telerik:RadTabItem>
                 </telerik:RadTabControl>
             </telerik:RadPane>
         </telerik:RadPaneGroup>
     </telerik:RadSplitContainer>

Thanks,
Joe

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Viktor Tsvetkov
Telerik team
answered on 27 Aug 2010, 02:32 PM
Hello Joe Lozina,

Could you please examine the attached sample project and modify it to reproduce your issue, because I do not get such behavior?

Regards,
Viktor Tsvetkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
TabControl
Asked by
Joe Lozina
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Viktor Tsvetkov
Telerik team
Share this question
or