This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Support for VS 2010 Beta 2

4 Answers 113 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Daniel P
Top achievements
Rank 1
Daniel P asked on 25 Oct 2009, 02:11 AM
I'm just wondering if OpenAccess works in VS 2010 beta 2? My team is looking to move to it for our project which makes use of OpenAccess?

Thanks

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitar Kapitanov
Telerik team
answered on 26 Oct 2009, 07:31 AM
Hello Daniel P,
We will support VS 2010 Beta2 in our upcoming Q3 release scheduled for the beginning of November.

Kind regards,
Dimitar Kapitanov
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Pierre
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
answered on 04 Nov 2009, 06:28 PM
HI someone try VS2010 with the new 2009 Q3 release? For me after installing the new Q3 and starting VS2010 I got this error:

The Add-in 'Telerik OpenAccess' failed to load or caused an exception. Would you like to remove this add-in?
If you choose yes, the file was loaded from, 'c:\Program Files(x86)\Telerik\OpenAccess ORM\sdk\IDEIntegration\Microsoft visual Studio 2005\Addin\OpenAccessAddin100.addIn' will be renemed.

it is normal that VS2010 try to load the OpenAccess ORM for VS 2005 ?

Thanks
Zoran
Telerik team
answered on 10 Nov 2009, 08:57 AM
Hello Pierre,

The add-in that Visual Studio is trying to load is actually the Visual Studio 2010 add-in, it is only misleading that it is stored in the 2005 directory. Can you tell us which version of Widows are you using for your tests. Our add-in has been tested under Windows 7 and Visual Studio 2010 and there have been no problems yet. Can you tell us more about your configuration so we are able to test in that environment and see whether we meet similar behavior?

Greetings,
Zoran
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Pierre
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
answered on 10 Nov 2009, 01:05 PM
I solved my problem. I have to re-install the OpenAccess ORM.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Daniel P
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitar Kapitanov
Telerik team
Pierre
Top achievements
Rank 2