I have managed to create a workaround to get around the problem.
This is really a hack, but it works :-)
So, in the loaded event of the editor, I set some content. Then I create and set a timer to do a callback after 10ms I clear the textbox. After this, everything seems to work just fine.
Thought this could be of interest for you..
Here's the code behind on the page hosting the RadRichTextBox:
public partial class MainPage : UserControl
private Timer m_timer;
private void RadRichTextBoxLoaded(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
radRichTextBox.IsReadOnly = true;
radRichTextBox.Document = (new TxtFormatProvider()).Import("loading...");
m_timer = new Timer(RadRichTextBoxLoadedComplete, sender, 10, Timeout.Infinite);
private void RadRichTextBoxLoadedComplete(object sender)
radRichTextBox.Document = (new TxtFormatProvider()).Import("");
radRichTextBox.IsReadOnly = false;
Regards, Øivind Solberg