Suggestion/Request

2 posts, 1 answers
  1. Ben Hayat
    Ben Hayat avatar
    902 posts

Posted 30 Jul 2008 Link to this post

As I read some of the questions and answers (i.e. my question on PanelBar Indention or question on showing Cancel button on upload) which requires changing the "ControlTemplate". My request/suggestion is, could you please create a new blog that would take a SL control and goes through changing it's ControlTemplate either through Blend or manualy, to give us a sort of guideline how this should be done, what to watch for, what not to change and what should be changed?

I think once it becomes clear, how controlTemplate plays such an important role, then our imaginations will begin to grow.

Thank you in advance! (Does this count for Early Adaption point?  ;-)
  2. Answer
    Nikolay
    Admin
    Nikolay avatar
    3997 posts

Posted 30 Jul 2008 Link to this post

Hi Ben,

Thanks for sharing your your feedback.

As I wrote in another forum thread you opened, there is no specific sign-up procedure for the EAP program. All you need to do is report bugs, suggest features, share sample applications (showcase examples) or provide general feedback about the Silverlight/WPF controls. According to how valuable the provided feedback is, we will update your Telerik points and inform you via e-mail. You can read more about the reward policy at:
    EAP Program

Kind regards,
    Nick
    the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.