This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Suggestion/Request

1 Answer 29 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ben Hayat
Top achievements
Rank 2
Ben Hayat asked on 30 Jul 2008, 01:58 PM
As I read some of the questions and answers (i.e. my question on PanelBar Indention or question on showing Cancel button on upload) which requires changing the "ControlTemplate". My request/suggestion is, could you please create a new blog that would take a SL control and goes through changing it's ControlTemplate either through Blend or manualy, to give us a sort of guideline how this should be done, what to watch for, what not to change and what should be changed?

I think once it becomes clear, how controlTemplate plays such an important role, then our imaginations will begin to grow.

Thank you in advance! (Does this count for Early Adaption point?  ;-)

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Nikolay
Telerik team
answered on 30 Jul 2008, 03:38 PM
Hi Ben,

Thanks for sharing your your feedback.

As I wrote in another forum thread you opened, there is no specific sign-up procedure for the EAP program. All you need to do is report bugs, suggest features, share sample applications (showcase examples) or provide general feedback about the Silverlight/WPF controls. According to how valuable the provided feedback is, we will update your Telerik points and inform you via e-mail. You can read more about the reward policy at:
EAP Program

Kind regards,
Nick
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Ben Hayat
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Nikolay
Telerik team
Share this question
or