spreadsheet

1 Answer 61 Views
Spreadsheet wrapper
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
asked on 07 Sep 2021, 01:11 AM
In order to purchase your products recently, we mainly need to use the Spreadsheet module developed based on VUE. In the test phase, we encountered an unsolved problem, how to disable the "+" button of adding TAB and the "delete TAB" button at the bottom of the table. Another problem is:How to view the SPREADSHEET VUE document? Do YOU need to purchase it before owning it? Please reply asap!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Petar
Telerik team
answered on 07 Sep 2021, 11:54 AM

Hi 三,

The targeted functionality of disabling or hiding the "+" button and the "delete" button can easily be achieved as it is demonstrated in this StackBlitz example

To remove the "delete" button on each tab in the Spreadsheet, the below CSS is used:

div.k-spreadsheet-sheets-bar.k-widget.k-header
  > div
  > ul
  > li
  > span.k-link.k-spreadsheet-sheets-remove {
  display: none;
}

To only disable the "+" button you can use the below code in the mounted hook:

$(".k-spreadsheet-sheets-bar .k-i-plus").parent().addClass("k-disabled");

To remove the "+" button, again in the mounted hook, you can use the below code:

$(".k-spreadsheet-sheets-bar-add.k-button.k-button-icon").remove();

I hope the linked example and the above description will help you implement what you need in your application.

Talking about the "Spreadsheet Vue document", I am not sure exactly what you are talking about. Can you give me more details here? 

"Do YOU need to purchase it before owning it" - if I am correctly understanding your question you are asking if you can test the Spreadsheet or maybe it is something else? If you need to evaluate the Kendo UI for Vue suite, you can register a trial license and will have 30 days to test the functionalities you need. 

Regards,
Petar
Progress Telerik

Love the Telerik and Kendo UI products and believe more people should try them? Invite a fellow developer to become a Progress customer and each of you can get a $50 Amazon gift voucher.

Tags
Spreadsheet wrapper
Asked by
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Answers by
Petar
Telerik team
Share this question
or