Slow Rendering

1 posts, 0 answers
  1. Erkan
    Erkan avatar
    1 posts

Posted 05 Sep 2012 Link to this post

Hi, 

I am trying understand radGridView performance, 

I try to bind 100 number of record to grid. It takes 4-5 seconds to render data. It raises problem at the thin clients.

I closed all helper (converters), image colums and I tried directly binding data to grid.

Even that, Binding List<int> to radgridview takes time to render. 

I am using following properties. 

Than just binding;

VerticalContentAlignment="Top"
                                                   DataLoadMode="Asynchronous"           
                                                   AlternateRowBackground="#FFF2FEFF"
                                                   AlternationCount="2"
                                                   AutoGenerateColumns="False"
                                                   ElementExporting="datagrid_ElementExporting"
                                                   GridLinesVisibility="Horizontal"
                                                   IsReadOnly="True"
                                                   IsFilteringAllowed="False"                                              
                                                   RowDetailsVisibilityMode="Collapsed"
                                                   SelectionChanged="datagrid_SelectionChanged"
                                                   SelectionMode="Multiple"
                                                            CanUserFreezeColumns="False"
                                                                    ScrollMode="Deferred"

CanUserResizeColumns="False"
                                                   ShowGroupPanel="False"

Why Does it take to much time?