Can you please try to capture the Http requests AppBuilder performs - we would like to examine those in order to get to the bottom of the issue.
You can use Fiddler to do that. The tool captures and saves the traffic and you can send us the results. Please follow these steps:
Zip the .saz file and send it over.
- Download Fiddler from here and install it.
- Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
- Run your AppBuilder client and open the simulator
- In Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk. This will produce a SAZ file.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation on the matter.