This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Silverlight demo

1 Answer 44 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Dwight
Top achievements
Rank 1
Dwight asked on 06 Jul 2009, 08:46 PM
Hi

I've just been informed about the Telerik range of products and was directed towards the Silverlight demo on your site. I was somewhat impressed with the range of GUI controls that are available and have been trying to get to grips with them.

Whilst viewing the range of controls, there are a couple that are used in the demo but appear not to be part of the library and was wondering if this is achievable with any of the available controls: These are:
  • When you click on a new demonstration of a control, you have the appearance of an animated "Please wait" loading dialog box. Can you tell me how that is achieved.
  • Also when you click on a new demonstration of the control - the window shrinks then the next one slides in and expands to consume the previous windows space (ditto with the the way the windows "flips" over when you click on the "View Code" button)- once again how is this done and is it achievable using the Telerick controls.

Thanks in advance for any assistance on this.

Dwight

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dwight
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Jul 2009, 07:40 PM
Hi

Ignore my post as I've found a couple of articles previously posted which I believe will point me in the right direction.

Cheers, Dwight
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Dwight
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dwight
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question