Not sure if any of issues are on iOS also; as I haven't had a chance
to test iOS yet. But using NS 2.1, w/ 1.2.0 of the NS-Telerik-UI on
Android 4.4 geny emulator.
So I here is what I want to do; swipe from the right and show a "Delete" button inside the list view row.
I do NOT have anything to swipe from the other side; so
1. I set swipeLimits.left = 68 * screenres; swipeLimits.threshold = 60 * screenres.
-> Will allow me to swipe from the right of the screen; but the bar
jumps back, no matter what values I set the left / threshold the screen
jumps back to the same position obscuring part of the button.
2. If I set swipeLimits.right = 0; to the above code then it won't even "lock".
3. If I set swipeLimits.right = 68*screenres; then it actually locks
where I want it to; but then now I can swipe from the left side of the
screen to the right and show a nice empty spot. ;-(
4. When you "undo" the slide by trying to drag it back; it looks horrible and very janky:
-- Please note this occurs on BOTH sides of the screen; it appears like
the slid control jumps to original position, then back to its slid
position before starting to slide it back. In addition it appears you
hide the underlying layout BEFORE the slide is done... It looks very
5. The buttons on the slid part of the interface is
not clickable when it has been slid, nor does this part of the slid
interface seem to register any observable updates...
6. The itemSwipeProgressStarted event only occasionally has the args.object; most the time it was missing.
7. args.object (when present) never points to the actual sliding
layout; but the new layout that is now going to show; how do I get
access to the sliding layout. -- I would like to show those buttons
disabled when slid since you can't click them.
(6 & 7 are issues in v1.1.1, I just upgraded to v1.2; and so I
haven't retested 6 & 7, but if you haven't fixed them in the v1.2
update; then they are still issues...)