Thanks a lot for the feedback.
I believe that there is a lot of value having all the item types(Bug,Feedback,Story or Persona) in the Quick Linker. E.g.
- While you writing a story, a new idea could came up, that's why you can add a new feedback in the story's description. After that you can open the newly created feedback item and you'll know from where it came.
- If you think that a bug could be fixed from story's implementation you could add it in the description.
I think that the best we can do here is to reorder Quick Linker items depending on the context. E.g.
If you're in the Story's description items to be in the following order:
3) Feedback item
What do you think about that?
As for the Quick Linker's keyboard navigation:
if you want to add a persona:
1) Ctrl+Space -> The Quick Linker is opened
2) Press "down arrow" twice -> Selection is over the persona
3) Press Enter -> Quick Linker is expanded ->Focus goes into the persona's name field
4) Type the persona's name
4.1) If you click Enter Persona will be added.
4.2) If you click Tab you'll go to the Role's field -> You can add a Role to the persona and press Enter-> Persona will be added.
With Tab you're changing the current focus.
With Enter you're confirming your choice.
That's why when you open the Quick Linker and press Tab -> Focus goes to the Close Button. If you click enter->Quick Linker will be closed
As for the mouse clicking. Once you open the Quick Linker. One click will select the item. Double click will expand the Quick Linker.
Please describe in more details how the navigation should behave, in case you think that we should have different implementation of keyboard navigation.
the Telerik team