This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Scroll issue

1 Answer 39 Views
ComboBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Scott Michetti
Top achievements
Rank 1
Scott Michetti asked on 18 Aug 2010, 08:40 PM
Hello, I'm not able to scroll continuously while holding the left mouse button down over the down or up arrow when the combo is open.
I can scroll by moving the scroll bar up or down.
Clicking on the up or down arrow will move the items up or down 1 item at a time.  
I should be able to do a continuous scroll by holding the left button down over the up or down scroll arrows.
Just an FYI, if the RadCombobox is placed on a RadWindow control, the up down scroll arrows will scroll continuously. Strange.
Is this a known issue?

Thanks.
Scott 

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
George
Telerik team
answered on 23 Aug 2010, 01:00 PM
Hello Scott Michetti,

Thank you for contacting us.

I tested RadComboBox control in a brand new solution and I could not reproduce your issue with continues scrolling. Could you please tell us what version of the control do you use? Please, try with the latest release and let us know if the issue still persists. If you send us a sample running project that reproduces the problem, it would be very helpful to investigate the problem.

I will be glad to assist you further.

All the best,
George
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
ComboBox
Asked by
Scott Michetti
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
George
Telerik team
Share this question
or