This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

ScriptRegistrar settings lost on Ajax partial in Q3 2011

4 Answers 35 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Matthew
Top achievements
Rank 1
Matthew asked on 28 Feb 2012, 03:59 PM
Hello,

I recently upgraded a project from the Q1 2011 release to Q3 2011.  After this upgrade, I found that upon loading a partial view that used Telerik widgets via AJAX, an "~/Scripts/jquery-1.6.4.js" not found error would appear.

We set the ScriptRegistrar's .jQuery(false) and change the default path before the </body> tag in our layout.  The only way I've found to get around this in Q3 so far is to repeat the ScriptRegistrar calls inside every partial view that might be loaded with Ajax.

This issue doesn't occur for us when using the Q1 release, only Q3.  Any idea what's going on here?

Thanks,
Matthew

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Patrick Barranis
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Mar 2012, 11:25 PM
We're still running into this issue.  Any ideas?
Dadv
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Mar 2012, 02:24 PM
Do you try the Q1 2012 ?
Patrick Barranis
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Mar 2012, 05:04 PM
I don't know about Matthew and his project, but our project is just about ready to ship except for this bug a few other things - we're much too late in the process to use a brand new release that hasn't had a Service Pack update yet.

It would be great if Telerik had a moment to respond.  I thought forums had a guaranteed 72-hr response time :(
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
answered on 09 Mar 2012, 05:31 PM
Hello,

This is not a known issue and we are not sure how to reproduce it locally. I recommend sending a sample project which reproduces is or at least pasting some code in this thread.

On a side note Telerik does not guarantee replies to forum threads. You can open a support ticket which has guaranteed 24 hour response time.

Regards,
Atanas Korchev
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the Telerik Extensions for ASP.MET MVC, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Matthew
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Patrick Barranis
Top achievements
Rank 1
Dadv
Top achievements