This is a known issue but there is a work around for it.
You can change the namespace of the domain classes using the Batch Operations Dialog (more about this dialog
- Select all tables that belong to one schema in the grid.
- From the Operation combobox on the right select "Change Namespace".
- Write the new desired namespace in the New Namespace textbox.
- Press the Execute button to apply the change.
- Repeat steps from 1 to 4 for each schema.
- Save the .rlinq file to trigger the code generation.
If you update the model from the database the new tables (if any) will require the same process in order to have the desired namespace.
Changes inside tables won't affect the namespace and tables that have been already fixed using the method above will keep the setting between updates.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
the Telerik team
Want to use Telerik OpenAccess with SQL Azure? Download
the trial version today.