This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RichTextBox - RadDocument Lists (Bullet) Implementation Changed in 2012 Q1 SP1?

3 Answers 91 Views
RichTextBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Dustin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Dustin asked on 04 Apr 2012, 07:24 PM
Did something change with the implementation of the Lists (i.e. bullets) in the 2012 Q1 SP1 release? I am asking because previously saved documents that contained bulleted list no longer showed the bullets when opening them with the latest SP1. So I inspected the exported xaml and the ListId's don't seem to be mapped properly and the ListStyles don't contain any bullet definition.

I ended up have to rollback to the 2012 Q1 release because they work as they are supposed to up to that release.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Andrew
Telerik team
answered on 06 Apr 2012, 08:56 AM
Hello Dustin,

In 2012 Q1 SP1 we changed the implementation of lists. However the end user should not see any differences.
We could have missed something, so we would very much appreciate a sample document that was fine with the old implementation and is broken with the new one.

Greetings,
Andrew
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Dustin
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 06 Apr 2012, 01:46 PM
Iva Toteva
Telerik team
answered on 06 Apr 2012, 05:05 PM
Hi Dustin,

Thank you for the follow-up. We have received the support ticket you have opened and have answered you there.
We suggest that we continue the communication on this topic in the support thread, so that all the details on the issue are discussed in the same place.

Regards,
Iva Toteva
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Tags
RichTextBox
Asked by
Dustin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Andrew
Telerik team
Dustin
Top achievements
Rank 1