This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadTabControl Design Time Failures in VS2010

6 Answers 94 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Sriram
Top achievements
Rank 2
Sriram asked on 20 Oct 2010, 06:48 AM
Dear Telerik Team, 

The Rad Tab Control is not Loaded Property in Q3 2010 beta version..

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Telerik.Windows.Controls.DragDrop.SilverlightDragDropProvider.Initialize() in c:\Builds\WPF_Scrum\Release_SL_2010_Q3\Sources\Development\Core\Controls\DragDrop\DragProviders\SilverlightDragDropProvider.cs:line 47
   at Telerik.Windows.Controls.DragDrop.SimulatedDragDropProvider..ctor() in c:\Builds\WPF_Scrum\Release_SL_2010_Q3\Sources\Development\Core\Controls\DragDrop\DragProviders\SimulatedDragDropProvider.cs:line 50
   at Telerik.Windows.Controls.DragDrop.RadDragAndDropManager.Initialize() in c:\Builds\WPF_Scrum\Release_SL_2010_Q3\Sources\Development\Core\Controls\DragDrop\RadDragAndDropManager.cs:line 248
   at Telerik.Windows.Controls.DragDrop.RadDragAndDropManager..cctor() in c:\Builds\WPF_Scrum\Release_SL_2010_Q3\Sources\Development\Core\Controls\DragDrop\RadDragAndDropManager.cs:line 222

shows the following error 

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Henri
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Oct 2010, 11:11 AM
I am experiiencing the same error.
Best regards,
Henri
Tsvyatko
Telerik team
answered on 20 Oct 2010, 02:38 PM
Hi Sriram,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We have investigated this issue and it will be resolved in the official release. Thank you for reporting this. I have updated your telerik points.

Kind regards,
Tsvyatko
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Dmitry
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Oct 2010, 07:54 PM
I am getting the same issue with the RadOutlookBar.  Do you have a workaround?

Thanks,
Dmitry
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 29 Oct 2010, 09:34 AM
Hello Dmitry,

Unfortunately we cannot offer a workaround for the moment, but we are working on the issue and a fix will be available with the upcoming Q3 2010 official release due in the middle of November.

I hope this timeframe is acceptable for you.

Best wishes,
Tina Stancheva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Dmitry
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Nov 2010, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the response Tina.  I hope this will resolve this issue.

Dmitry
Jakkie Esschert van den
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Mar 2011, 11:28 PM
For those looking for a workaround, I noticed this when the tabControl has a selectionChanged event. Removing the event from the xaml fixed the designer issue for me.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Sriram
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Henri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Tsvyatko
Telerik team