This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Radar Chart

5 Answers 71 Views
Chart
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
KobusVisagie
Top achievements
Rank 1
KobusVisagie asked on 28 Feb 2011, 08:47 AM
Hi Telerik Team

I'm just wondering, Will there ever be a Radar chart/Graph available?

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Yavor
Telerik team
answered on 02 Mar 2011, 08:41 AM
Hello Gregory,

Although we have no immediate plans to implement this feature, we will be looking into it for one of the future versions of the control. I cannot commit to a definite timeframe, but this will definitely be a feature which will be considered for implementation.

Regards,
Yavor
the Telerik team
Registration for Q1 2011 What’s New Webinar Week is now open. Mark your calendar for the week starting March 21st and book your seat for a walk through all the exciting stuff we ship with the new release!
KobusVisagie
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 02 Mar 2011, 10:15 AM
Hi Yavor, thank you for the reply

I noticed a few articles(which states back to 2 years) about people asking for the Radar Chart and am wondering why this is not implemented yet?

So for now ill try using Microsoft's radar report instead until a Radar Graph/Chart will be released in Telerik

I am glad to see that a radar chart is going to be implemented at some time

Kind Regards
Gregory
Yavor
Telerik team
answered on 07 Mar 2011, 10:27 AM
Hello Gregory,

The focus has been on other features for the control, this is why we have not implemented the radar chart up to now. Nevertheless, as mentioned previously, we will keep your feedback in mind, when considering the features available in the upcoming versions of the control.

Best wishes,
Yavor
the Telerik team
Registration for Q1 2011 What’s New Webinar Week is now open. Mark your calendar for the week starting March 21st and book your seat for a walk through all the exciting stuff we ship with the new release!
katja purrazzo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Jun 2011, 09:20 AM
Hello
I know that  you have many request for adding the radar chart into the chart suite. We also need it urgently and we do not want to have to switch to another  charting provider. Can you give us an estimate on when this chart will be available? I believe it is very urgent for many of your customers..
Yavor
Telerik team
answered on 03 Jun 2011, 07:48 AM
Hello katja,

Presently, there is no specific timeframe with respect to the feature in question. A rough estimate would be the end of 2011.

Best wishes,
Yavor
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Chart
Asked by
KobusVisagie
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Yavor
Telerik team
KobusVisagie
Top achievements
Rank 1