This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RAD

3 Answers 77 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Subodh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Subodh asked on 18 Feb 2009, 12:38 PM
Hi,

We are evaluating RadControl to be used in our Web UI,  following controls that are important to us are currently not available in the RadControls toolkit for silverlight. 

1. Spell Checker
2. Chart Controls

please let us know if you are planning to release these controls, if yes then when will these controls be available

Regards,
Subodh

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vlad
Telerik team
answered on 18 Feb 2009, 01:54 PM
Hello Subodh,

Straight onto your questions:

1) We will release RadSpell for Silverlight most probably for Q2 2009.

2) Please check this thread for more info:
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/silverlight/general-discussions/silverlight-charting-availability.aspx

Greetings,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
Subodh
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Feb 2009, 07:06 AM
Dear Telerik team,

ISSUE: How do I download the latest RADGridView and RADChart controls that you will be releasing in Q1, I need these to evaluate the controls and see if they meet our requirements 

I am not able to downlaod the "Latest Internal Builds" from my account. and the "Q3 2008 Trial build" that I was able to download does not have the above mentioned controls. please help me on this
In some forum theread under RADGridView, i found that you have released some SP1 in Jan for silverlight, i was not able to download this also.

Regards,
Subodh
Serrin
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Feb 2009, 01:45 PM
Hey Subodh,

You can find RadGrid in the Futures download that is available.  The regular download has everything that is released, while the Futures build also has Docking and Grid. 

As far as charting, no beta has been made available, but by the looks of the screenshot from that other forum post, we've got a lot to look forward to.  Yes, I'm one of the people who scrutinizes the demo screenshot and looks forward to checking out all the chart demos listed on the left.  Also, looks like we get a pretty new Silverlight Demo application to fawn over.  :)  

And lastly, latest internal builds is only for the ASP.Net Ajax product right now, but hopefully after the Q1 release they'll be able to extend that to other products.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Subodh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vlad
Telerik team
Subodh
Top achievements
Rank 1