This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

R5 won't connect to our TFS2010 server

4 Answers 75 Views
TFS Integration
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Stuart Hemming
Top achievements
Rank 2
Stuart Hemming asked on 03 Oct 2012, 01:21 PM
I'm getting this ...

Exception Type: TeamPulse.Client.TeamPulseException
Exception Message: The TeamPulse Integration Service could not load the required Team Foundation client libraries. Please see the following support URL for instructions on installing Microsoft Visual Studio Team Explorer on your TeamPulse server.
   at TeamPulse.Client.Presentation.Sync.ManageSyncInfoPresenterModel.ProjectSyncRetrieved(ProjectSync projectSync)
   at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Events.EventSubscription`1.InvokeAction(Action`1 action, TPayload argument)
   at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Events.EventSubscription`1.<>c__DisplayClass2.<GetExecutionStrategy>b__0(Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Events.EventBase.InternalPublish(Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Presentation.Events.CompositePresentationEvent`1.Publish(TPayload payload)
   at TeamPulse.Client.Managers.ProjectManager.<>c__DisplayClass559`2.<PublishEvent>b__557()

--
Stuart

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Elena Hristova
Telerik team
answered on 03 Oct 2012, 01:33 PM
Hello Stuart,

In order to support TFS 2012, we had to make our synchronization engine work with Team Explorer 2012 assemblies instead of the 2010 assemblies. You can get the Team Explorer 2012 install files from the following link - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30656

Please note that the 2012 version of Team Explorer is fully backwards compatible with previous versions of TFS. We apologize for any confusion or issues this change has caused. We are planning on improving our installer in the future to include the required TFS assemblies and we are just waiting on Microsoft to provide us with an installer module which has not been released yet.

Kind regards,
Elena Peneva
the Telerik team
Stuart Hemming
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 03 Oct 2012, 04:34 PM
Thx for that.

Getting it sorted now (I hope!)

--
Stuart
Elena Hristova
Telerik team
answered on 04 Oct 2012, 01:09 PM
Hi Stuart,

I hope that syncing TeamPulse with TFS is working again. 

Please, do not hesitate to contact us if any problem arise.

All the best,
Elena Peneva
the Telerik team
Stuart Hemming
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 04 Oct 2012, 01:16 PM
We've set things up as suggested under IIS7.

We continued to have problems until we enabled anonymous access. Having done that we got access back. My admin guy tells me that this option gets turned off when the IIS server restarts so we're going to have to keep switching it back on.

--
Stuart
Tags
TFS Integration
Asked by
Stuart Hemming
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Elena Hristova
Telerik team
Stuart Hemming