Problem in Stacked bar 100

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Alexey Oyun
    Alexey Oyun avatar
    74 posts

Posted 15 Sep 2010 Link to this post

I get strange chart, when I add two series that don't have data in some categories.

<my:RadChart Height="200">
                        <my:RadChart.DefaultView>
                            <Charting:ChartDefaultView>
                                <Charting:ChartDefaultView.ChartArea>
                                    <Charting:ChartArea>
                                        <Charting:ChartArea.DataSeries>
                                            <!-- Series 1 -->
                                            <Charting:DataSeries LegendLabel="Product Sales">
                                                <Charting:DataSeries.Definition>
                                                    <Charting:StackedBar100SeriesDefinition>
                                                    </Charting:StackedBar100SeriesDefinition>
                                                </Charting:DataSeries.Definition>
                                                <Charting:DataPoint YValue="10" XCategory="A1"/>
                                                <Charting:DataPoint YValue="10" XCategory="A2"/>
                                                <Charting:DataPoint YValue="10" XCategory="A3"/>
                                            </Charting:DataSeries>
                                            <!-- Series 2 -->
                                            <Charting:DataSeries LegendLabel="Product Sales">
                                                <Charting:DataSeries.Definition>
                                                    <Charting:StackedBar100SeriesDefinition>
                                                    </Charting:StackedBar100SeriesDefinition>
                                                </Charting:DataSeries.Definition>
                                                <Charting:DataPoint YValue="10" XCategory="A1"/>
                                                <Charting:DataPoint YValue="10" XCategory="B1"/>
                                                <Charting:DataPoint YValue="10" XCategory="B2"/>
                                                <Charting:DataPoint YValue="10" XCategory="B3"/>
                                            </Charting:DataSeries>
                                        </Charting:ChartArea.DataSeries>
                                    </Charting:ChartArea>
                                </Charting:ChartDefaultView.ChartArea>
                            </Charting:ChartDefaultView>
                        </my:RadChart.DefaultView>
                    </my:RadChart>

As you can see in screenshot problem starts when series don't have data for some category.
    A1 and B3 category work as expected, we have problem in categories A2, A3, B1, B2
  2. Nikolay
    Admin
    Nikolay avatar
    397 posts

Posted 20 Sep 2010 Link to this post

Hi Alexey Oyun,

We have been able to reproduce the problematic behavior. This issue has been logged for our developers to investigate and a fix will be provided in one of the fututre versions of the control.

Your Telerik points have been updated.

Best wishes,
    Nikolay
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items