I've got a scenario that requires me to change out a data collection. I'm trying to preserve the scroll position and set of Expanded / Collapsed rows with a TreeListView.
The thought is something like this:
- Store current scroll position
- Store information on which items are collapsed / expanded
- Do my changes that cause a list refresh / scroll / expanded reset
- Expand all the items that should be expanded
- Scroll to the right place
Ideally this should present a relatively accurate and seamless experience to the user.
I can work things out with the scrolling, but I can't find a good way of determining if a given RadTreeListView thinks that a particular row is expanded or collapsed. I can get events on expanded changed / changing, but I don't know what value its changed / changing to, so that's fairly useless for my purposes.
Really, I just want to loop through my collection of items and ask the grid if that row is expanded / collapsed. The particular row shouldn't need to be visible on the grid or anything.
Unfortunately, I can't find a way of doing this.