This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Please remove my Telerik account

4 Answers 39 Views
Let's talk about telerik (the good and the bad)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Andrzej
Top achievements
Rank 1
Andrzej asked on 13 May 2020, 08:07 PM
Could you please deactivate my Telerik account and remove login credentials from your system? 

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Andrzej
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 May 2020, 08:08 PM
And remove profile information
Missing User
answered on 14 May 2020, 02:53 PM

Hi Andrezej,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Does your account deletion request concern the new GDPR laws? If so we have a specific  protocol to handle these request. Please see below. If your request does not have to do with GDPR let me know and I can delete your account manually. 

Progress takes your data privacy very seriously.  We understand that you have certain rights under GDPR and we are committed to helping you exercise those rights.  The link below will take you to our Privacy Center, where you can submit your request in an easy, user-friendly format though our Data Subject Access Rights Request page.  It is important for you to submit your request through this page so we can track it and ensure that we respond appropriately.  

https://www.progress.com/legal/privacy-center

When submitting your request, please be sure to provide complete and accurate information to help us complete your request as efficiently as we can.  In particular, please make sure to provide all names and email addresses that Progress may have for you.

FYI, the Privacy Center also contains more information about Progress’ commitment to protecting your personal data, including our Privacy Policy.

Thank you. 

Regards,
Tsvetana
Progress Telerik

Progress is here for your business, like always. Read more about the measures we are taking to ensure business continuity and help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our thoughts here at Progress are with those affected by the outbreak.
Andrzej
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 May 2020, 03:04 PM
My request does not have to do with GDPR . Please delete my account manually. 
Missing User
answered on 14 May 2020, 06:22 PM

Hello Andrezej,

I have deactivated your account.

Regards,
Tsvetana
Progress Telerik

Progress is here for your business, like always. Read more about the measures we are taking to ensure business continuity and help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our thoughts here at Progress are with those affected by the outbreak.
Tags
Let's talk about telerik (the good and the bad)
Asked by
Andrzej
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Andrzej
Top achievements
Rank 1
Missing User
Share this question
or