This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
I've just started trying to use ORM and have a model project and a website project (not a web application project). When I enable the website project for ORM and select the DAL checkbox an class file called ObjectScopeProvider.cs is added to the App_Code folder.
This file has 38 JC reported errors in. Now, I believe that this is a JC issue 'cos the solution compiles OK.
I wondered if the problem was something to do with the fact that my web app is a website rather than a webapplication.
Stuart : So much to learn, so little brain.