This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Object Reference Error

1 Answer 34 Views
Book
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
allyk
Top achievements
Rank 1
allyk asked on 14 Jul 2010, 09:15 AM
Hi,
When I click right page after all pages finished book gives below error. How can I handle this? You can reproduce this error from http://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/#Book/FirstLook .
Unhandled Error in Silverlight 2 Application Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadBook.RadBook_MouseLeftButtonDown(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(Int32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)
   at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, String eventName)

Thanks.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kiril Stanoev
Telerik team
answered on 16 Jul 2010, 01:37 PM
Hello Şennur,

This error is reproducible with our 0603 binaries. However, we recently had an official release and this issue is no longer present. Please download the latest binaries and let me know if you experience the same issue again.

Greetings,
Kiril Stanoev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Book
Asked by
allyk
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kiril Stanoev
Telerik team
Share this question
or